Cook Group, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Cook Group, Inc.
Despite all of the buzz around adoption of digital health tools and whopping VC investments in consumer-facing digital health firms, pharma has yet to articulate a business model for co-development or integration of behavior-modifying digital therapeutics into their portfolios.
Pharma will partner with SyntheX on targeted protein degradation, with Autolus on cell therapy safety. Novo Nordisk gets rights to Ventus’s lead compound in NASH and chronic kidney disease.
Zydus has established proof of concept for ZYIL1, a NLRP3 inflammasome inhibitor to treat cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes, via Phase II trials in Australia. Will the oral drug have an upper hand over injectables like Novartis’ Ilaris?
Like some of its allo CAR-T rivals, CB-010’s early promise has fallen away, but Caribou still hopes a higher dose can bring with it real durability of response.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Cook Biotech, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Cook MyoSite
- Cook Regentec
- Medical engineering Device Institue (MED Institute)
- William A. Cook Australia Pty. Ltd