Cook Group, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Cook Group, Inc.
Roche has partnered with Regeneron and Atea, but the company continues to leverage its long legacy in infectious diseases to identify good treatment options for the novel coronavirus.
The Dublin-based venture capital group will be looking to replicate the success of portfolio companies Inflazome and KaNDy, recently acquired by Roche and Bayer respectively, with the biotechs backed from its latest fund.
Novartis passed up the chance for further development of Kyorin's mocravimod for autoimmune diseases but newly formed Priothera is evaluating the S1P receptor modulator for acute myeloid leukemia patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Private Company Edition: Also, Medicxi’s new €200m fund will be reinvested in a portfolio of six life science companies and Silverback more than doubled its 2020 money with an $85m series C round.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Cook Biotech, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Cook MyoSite
- Cook Regentec
- Medical engineering Device Institue (MED Institute)
- William A. Cook Australia Pty. Ltd