Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Some entrepreneurs combine talent and experience to produce multiple profitable exits for investors. But there are many who do not, and past success is indeed no guarantee of future performance.
Two acquisitions of brands in as many months, Lupin has stepped up its game in the Americas. A buyout of nine established Bausch Health brands follows rights to two from Sunovion. While it awaits news on generic(g) Spiriva, the launch of gPerforomist will help expand Lupin’s respiratory franchise
Results from a Phase II trial have demonstrated the potential of GSK's first-in-class antitubercular agent to be a component of simpler treatment regimens for tuberculosis in the future.
While neither company reported new data from their ongoing trials at AASLD, the firm’s competing THRβ agonists are viewed as leading lights in the non-alcoholic steatohepatitis competition.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Implantable Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AB Sanitas
- Afexa Life Sciences Inc.
- Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch Health Ireland Limited
- Bausch + Lomb Holding International
- Biovail Corporation
- Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dendreon Corporation
- Dermik Laboratories, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Graceway Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iNova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
- Medicis Aesthetics Holdings Inc
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mercury (Cayman) Holdings
- OraPharma, Inc.
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Prestwick Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PharmaSwiss S.A.
- Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (InKine Pharmaceutical
- Oceana Therapeutics, LLC
- Q-Med Scandinavia, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.)
- Sanitas AB
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- SPI Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Synergetics USA, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.(SGYP)
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV)
- Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc.
- Unilens Vision, Inc.
- Viratek Pharma Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Xcel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.