Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Keeping Track: US FDA Clears Santen’s Omlonti, Fennec’s Pedmark; Lilly’s Retevmo Adds Tumor-Agnostic Claim
The latest drug approval news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
Why not wait for the confirmatory trial to read out before approval, at least in the context of an especially uncertain or controversial surrogate marker?
But premiums in future years made need to keep pace with accelerating Medicare spending on Alzheimer’s drugs.
Eisai/Biogen’s promising Phase III data fueling the companies’ hopes that Medicare will relax coverage restrictions for their Alzheimer’s treatment candidate. If the sponsors fail to change the NCD, lecanemab will need to rely on a registry for reimbursement after full approval.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.