Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
The company is recalling all unused Lotus Edge inventory and will stop developing the Lotus platform while shifting resources to support its Acurate neo2 transcatheter aortic valve system. The decision will cost the company up to $300m.
Masimo’s planned buyout of Lidco could help expand its footprint into the US.
The company’s third-quarter sales were up 4% year-over-year as transcatheter aortic valve replacement procedure volumes returned to pre-pandemic levels.
Two Edwards quality experts explain to Medtech Insight how the firm is benefiting by using a new CAPA framework that shifts corrective and preventive action from a one-size-fits-all method to a more nuanced approach that separates higher-risk events from others that don’t need to be elevated to the level of a traditional CAPA.
- Implantable Devices
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CardiAQ Valve Technologies, Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Embrella Cardiovascular, Inc.
- Harpoon Medical, Inc.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies, Inc.
- Valtech Cardio, Ltd.