Biosensors International Group Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Biosensors International Group Ltd.
Expanded indications will be key for Novartis's Beovu and a successful diabetic macular edema trial has provided a fillip, a week after the wet AMD-approved drug posted a 44% slump in sales.
Eden Biologics adds Henlius’ Scott Liu to its board of directors, as both King & Spalding and Gedeon Richter also make fresh appointments. And Stada has extended the tenure of CEO Peter Goldschmidt.
Amgen has hit back at Sandoz’ petition for a writ of certiorari against a US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit decision that leaves the biosimilar sponsor unable to market its Enbrel biosimilar more than three decades after the biologic was first launched.
Concept could help sponsors who reach approvability but must wait several years before reference product exclusivity expires.
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CardioMind, Inc.
- Devax, Inc.
- JW Medical Systems