Medtech Insight is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction
Brought to you by

Wright Medical buys Tornier in stock swap

Executive Summary

Wright Medical Group Inc. is paying $1.2bn in stock to buy Dutch orthopedic device firm Tornier NV. Each Wright outstanding common share will be exchanged for 1.0309 Tornier ordinary shares; post-transaction Wright will have a 52% stake in the combined company and Tornier the remaining 48%.

Deal Industry
  • Medical Devices
  • Medical Devices
    • Biomaterials
    • Implantable Devices
    • Surgical Equipment & Devices
Deal Status
  • Final
Deal Type
  • Acquisition
    • Full Acquisition
    • Includes Contract
    • Payment Includes Stock

Related Companies

UsernamePublicRestriction

Register