Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
Roche gives back choroideremia candidate to 4D Molecular after reviewing Phase I data, partners on synthetic GI therapy with Synlogic. AbbVie opts to acquire TeneoOne under 2019 agreement.
The US firm gets development and co-commercial rights to MORAb-202 for $650m up front. BMS joins AstraZeneca, Merck & Co. and Gilead in recent ADC deal-making.
Emerging Company Profile: Denmark-based start-up ADCendo says it now has enough money to begin developing antibody-drug conjugates aimed at the novel cancer target uPARAP/Endo180 and deliver proof of concept in humans for one or more indications by the end of 2025.
Some of the changes from the pandemic are here to stay, but so are some of the concerns that kept them from taking root.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory