Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
A year after COVID-19 first turned the world upside down, executives across the biopharma industry consider what 2021 holds in store. The impact of the pandemic will have profound and long-lasting implications for a sector that has been at the heart of responding to the global health challenge.
As agency implements testing program for its staff, sponsors are drawing up protocols to ensure inspector safety and forwarding them to FDA, but still can’t trigger an inspection.
Merck & Co. reached a deal to acquire the developer of targeted immune modulators for $1.85bn. Pandion CEO Kakkar talked to Scrip about the acquisition.
A strong year is predicted for biopharma business with investment and deal making set to continue apace. Executives across industry share their forecasts for the year ahead.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory