Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Demant A/S
In this roundup feature focusing on developments in digital health, Medtech Insight highlights interviews with Medtronic, Abbott and Congenica, partnerships and launches, and AI and cybersecurity announcements from November.
Rune Labs will collect data from 1,000 patients fitted with Medtronic’s Percept DBS device and search for previously unknown patterns in Parkinson’s disease patients.
For health-care providers and medtech manufacturers alike, the decade ahead will require a coming to terms with digital technologies and integrating new methods of payment. Quality of service delivery remains the market-entry criterion, but companies will have to adapt to evolving health-care models. The stakes are high. Will manufacturers be able to capitalize on the changes in a market that is more competitive and unpredictable than ever?
Market Intel: Hearing-Aid Companies' Use Of AI, Apps, New Tech Excites Audiologists; Global Hearing-Aid Market Will Reach $11Bn By 2023
Hearing-aid manufacturers are using AI, apps and other new technologies to create devices that are more sophisticated, smaller and more programmable. According to a new report by Informa's Meddevicetracker, the global market for hearing aids will reach $11by by 2023. This article offers an in-depth look at the competitive landscape, products as well as trends, such as new US FDA regulations for over-the-counter hearing aids and devices with language translation capabilities, with key insights from two audiologists.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bernafon, Audika, SONIC innovations, Inc,Oticon Ltd., Neurelec SA, Phonic Ear holdings Inc, MAICO Diagnostics GmbH, Oticon Australia Pty. Limited, Hidden Hearing Ltd., Van Boxtel Hoorwinkels B.V., Senheiser Communications A/S, Front Row Calypso LLC, Amplivox Ltd., Grason Stadler Inc., Interacoustics AS, ListenUP Hearing Healthcare