Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Luye Pharma has claimed a world first after its Boan Biotech subsidiary obtained an approval from China’s NMPA for its Boyoubei denosumab biosimilar rival to Amgen’s Prolia.
During Q3, biopharma merger and acquisition value reached $15.4bn and drew in $37.6bn in potential deal value from alliances. Device company M&A values reached $550m, while in vitro diagnostic firms and research tools players completed M&A activity that totaled $1.9bn.
Private Company Edition: The Paragon Biosciences-founded Emalex previously raised $35m when ecopipam was in Phase II. Also, Catalio Capital launches a “special situations” fund, Zenas raises $118m to develop a pipeline of autoimmune disease treatments and Lusaris emerges with $60m.
While artificial intelligence has proven its value in drug discovery, for most companies, the power of their AI systems is only as strong as the data those systems are trained on. However, stakeholders – from individual companies to consortiums and service vendors -- are finding creative approaches to overcome the so-called data problem and strengthen their AI models.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.