Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Digital Health Roundup: Digital Therapeutics Push Ahead On Standards, Coverage; FDA’s Software Guidance
In this roundup feature focusing on developments in digital health, we highlight the key news and announcements from October.
In a deal with Otsuka, Teijin has agreed to acquire KiSCO’s spine and trauma operations, commencing February 2021.
$47.5m partnership between the foundation and Broad researchers will mine genetic data for insights into disease mechanisms. MD Anderson, Nuvectis each unveil multiple new tie-ups.
The Consumer Technology Association hopes its newly developed standard for digital therapeutics will clear up industry confusion and encourage the adoption of these treatments.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.