Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
GSK looks to Cabenuva to get ahead in the long-acting HIV therapy and PrEP market, but Gilead will not relinquish its lead easily.
Around 13,000 people are now expected to be eligible for treatment with the long-acting, injectable Vocabria/Rekambys combination therapy in England.
Pharmaceutical companies are ratcheting up voluntary efforts to control discharges of antimicrobials from their plants and those of their active pharmaceutical ingredient suppliers so they won’t contribute to antimicrobial resistance. But will it be enough to fend off regulation in countries like India?
Ildong has become the latest Korean pharma firm to start developing an oral COVID-19 drug in the country, potentially competing with Merck and Pfizer’s candidates which are now under approval review locally. The latest co-development deal is also set to expand the market prospects for the antiviral's Japanese originator.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.