Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
Zydus is pivoting to a multivariant version of its plasmid DNA vaccine against COVID-19, ZyCoV-D, after the original didn’t receive an encouraging response. It also looks to launch a Revlimid generic in the second wave while an opportunity might soon emerge from Takeda’s Pentasa.
The partners released positive data from a Phase III study of their resistant hypertension drug candidate, aprocitentan, and have already started talks with regulators, but its commercial prospects remain uncertain.
The European Medicines Agency has delivered its verdict on the latest medicines it believes should be approved for marketing in the EU. By contrast, it has given the thumbs down to one biosimilar anticancer drug and its duplicate.
Bayer is handing back rights to two early-stage off-the-shelf CAR-Ts to Atara, but the split could still be good news for the biotech company.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation