Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
Through a grant from the National Cancer Institute (NCI), Charles River Analytics is building a platform to collect and analyze biometric sensor data and connected devices used by cancer patients across the US. The goal of the project is to support large-scale population health research and to improve cancer outcomes.
Argenx partners with Elektrofi and Iontas; China’s Qilu obtains global rights to Peptron’s antibody-drug conjugate and also ends co-development pact with Quantum Genomics.
Taysha gains control of GAN candidate and program; BI licenses COMT inhibitors from Lieber Institute; plus three new gene therapy-driven tie-ups between biopharma and academia.
Biosimilar erosion and slack drugs sales caused by the pandemic depressed Roche’s first quarter pharma revenue while its diagnostics unit saw sales soar on COVID testing.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation