QT Vascular Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From QT Vascular Ltd.
Local Medicare carrier Novitas raised its reimbursement rates for continuous cardiac monitoring, but iRhythm has concluded the rates are still too low and is preparing to discontinue serving this Medicare segment.
The deal is the fourth major acquisition in the remote monitoring market in the last five weeks after Philips acquired BioTelemetry and Capsule and Hillrom bought Bardy Diagnostics.
Philips will pay $635m for the Massachusetts-based developer of a platform that connects medical devices and electronic medical records in hospitals.
If approved, the device will be the first drug-coated balloon indicated specifically for use in arteries below the knee.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Quattro Vascular Pte Ltd.
- TriReme Medical, LLC
- TriReme Medical (Singapore) Pte Ltd.