Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
The barriers for health-care industry entrants into China are lowering, but still not as quickly as many medtech companies would like. New structural health-care delivery plans are instilling more confidence in a market and industry that in the past have been regarded with caution.
The potential of China’s vast health care products market is alluring. It has proved off-limits to most of the global medtech industry, and is rarely in the early launch strategies of global companies. Government-led initiatives want that to change, as evidenced in the latest Five-Year Plan and the recent Healthy China 2030 report.
Start-Up Quarterly Statistics: Financings Continue Quarterly Declines Despite Big Venture Deals And IPOs
A review of biopharma start-up dealmaking and financing activity from July through September 2019, based on data from Strategic Transactions. Fundraising activity fell 23% from the second to the third quarter, but start-up M&A surged, led by Vertex's acquisition of Semma.
Multinationals are feeling the heat to win in China's latest drug procurement battle. The winning prices have surprised even previous winners and may have a profound and long-lasting impact on the pharma sector.
- Implantable Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
In Vitro Diagnostics
- Chemistry, Immunoassay
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Beijing Star Medical Devices Co., Ltd (Star Medical)
- Beijing Target Medical Technologies, Ltd (Target Medical)
- Lepu and Shaanxi Qinming Medical Co., Ltd.(Qinming Medical)
- Lepu Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Lepu Technology)
- Medical Equipment Co., Ltd (Lepu Equipemnt)
- Shanghai Shape Memory Alloy Co.,Ltd (SHSMA)