Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Plus deals involving OliPass/Vanda, Simcere/Almirall, Sinopharm/Merck & Co., Jiuzhou/Sandoz, Zai Lab/Seagen, Sciwind/SynderK, Hansoh/KiOmed.
A number of major Chinese pharma firms, including Simcere and Hansoh, brought in more revenues from innovative drugs than generics in the first half, a major stand-out from their domestic peers.
Only four multinationals, including Pfizer, had to make deep cuts to the prices of their off-patent drugs to outbid local generic competitors in China’s seventh round of centralized volume-based procurement. Among the foreign firms that lost out in the bidding, Eisai looks set to be dealt the heaviest blow in terms of market share.
Unexpected protocol changes and a single-blind design for a Phase III head-to-head trial seem to have played to the advantage of Junshi’s oral derivative of Gilead’s antiviral remdesivir in COVID-19.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Jilin Boda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Master Luck Corporation Limited
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical R&D Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yanshen Biological Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Tung Chit Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Simcere Medgenn Bio-Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Wuhu Zhong Ren Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Xiangao Investment Company Ltd.
- Yantai Medgenn Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.