Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Teva said it was once again at the mercy of the COVID-19 pandemic as it forecasted an extended if not indefinite wait for both criminal and civil proceedings over alleged generic drug price fixing in the US to move to trial.
Market Snapshot: GSK's Blenrep and BMS's Abecma are the first of many drugs for the late-line setting. In many cases, the CAR-T may be the first choice, but some patients are unable to handle it or risk progressing while awaiting treatment.
Bouncing back from the pandemic more strongly than its peers, AbbVie sees 40% growth for Botox and Juvederm, a good launch for Ubrelvy and continued strength from its mainstays.
Teva has officially confirmed one of its many biosimilar assets is a rival to Amgen’s Prolia (denosumab) to treat osteoporosis in postmenopausal women. Sandoz, Celltrion and Samsung Bioepis are among those that have previously thrown their hats into the ring.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ABIC Marketing Limited
- Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Imphar AG)
- Barr Pharmaceuticals
- Bentley Pharmaceuticals
- BioGeneriX AG
- BioAssets Development Corporation
- Cephalon, Inc. (Arana Therapeutics (Peptech and EvoGenix)
- Ception Therapeutics
- ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited
- CIMA Labs
- Gemin X Pharmaceuticals
- CT Arzneimittel GmbH
- Gecko Health Innovations
- IVAX Corporation
- Labrys Biologics
- MicroDose Therapeutx Inc.
- Neose Technologies, Inc.
- NuPathe, Inc.
- PLIVA HRVATSKA d.o.o.
- ratiopharm Group
- Sicor Biotech
- Representaciones e Investigaciones Médicas, S.A. de C.V.
- Taiyo Pharmaceutical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products, R&D Inc.
- Teva Women's Health, Inc.
- Actavis Generics
- Anda, Inc.
- Uteron Pharma S.P.R.L.
- Teva Takeda Yakuhin Ltd.
- Teva Takeda Pharma Ltd.
- Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- Zeneus Pharma