Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Four orphan drugs and a new COVID-19 vaccine are among the latest products that the European Medicines Agency says should be approved.
Anant Murthy, general manager of Argenx Europe, tells Scrip that the commercial infrastructure is in place for Vyvgart to enjoy a strong launch for the rare neuromuscular disorder which will mirror those seen in the US and Japan.
The FDA approved Tafinlar/Mekinist for BRAF V600E-mutated solid tumors, based in part on a Phase II basket trial studying more than two dozen drugs across dozens of cancers based on genetic testing.
England Rejects Funding For Kimmtrak, Onureg & Minjuvi But Says Yes To Idefirix, Evrenzo & Verzenios
Immunocore’s advanced uveal melanoma drug, Kimmtrak, and Hansa’s Idefirix for increasing the chances of a successful kidney transplant are among the latest treatments that NICE has appraised regarding their cost-effectiveness.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Quill Medical Inc.
- Surgical Specialties Corporation, Inc.