Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Viatris Inc.
A landmark approval and domestic tie-up in China mark the fast innovation that is shaping the country’s health sector.
After an extraordinary year that saw demand patterns and the supply chain upended by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a major merger that has transformed one of the global off-patent industry’s biggest players, Generics Bulletin’s Top 50 has once again seen significant changes.
Complex products are slowly gaining a larger share of ANDA submission and approval totals, which could mean the FDA has to adapt its in-house expertise to compensate.
Orphan drugs and COVID-19 products are among the latest filings under review by the European Medicines Agency for potential pan-EU approval.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories
- Viatris Inc.