Latest From GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Years after a scathing Indian parliamentary report flagged concerns around regulatory lapses for drug approvals, an expert panel has endorsed the continued marketing of ambrisentan and everolimus in the country. But dronedarone, also featured in the report, is no longer sold by Sanofi in India.
Drug pricing and access issues expose the pharmaceutical sector especially acutely to calls for companies to meet ethical and social goals, alongside commercial ones. Digital is up-ending pharma’s processes, its workplaces and its consumers. R&D productivity is spluttering. Amid this turmoil, CEOs highlight company culture – the way an organization behaves – as a crucial ingredient for success. But what is a “right” culture? Organizational culture is neither static nor singular. It is continuously influenced by acquisitions, markets, new technologies and new generations. And pharma’s history suggests that culture change cannot happen without sufficient people change.
Keeping Track: US FDA's Rejection Of First RMAT BLA Blemishes Otherwise Positive Week Of Non-Oncology News
The latest non-oncology drug development news and highlights from our US FDA Performance Tracker.
- Therapeutic Areas
- Immune Disorders
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Respiratory, Pulmonary
- Western Europe
- Company Type
- Big Pharma
- Parent & Subsidiaries
- Affymax NV
- AKE Pathologists
- Allen & Hanburys Ltd.
- American Medical Optics
- Block Drug Co. Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pakistan Ltd.
- Burroughs Wellcome Co.
- Burroughs Wellcome Inc.
- Cellzome AG
- Center of Excellence for External Drug Discovery
- CNS Inc.
- Corixa Corp.
- Diversified Prescription Delivery
- Domantis Ltd.
- Galvani Bioelectronics
- Genelabs Technologies Inc.
- Glaxo Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Glaxo Canada-IAF Biochem Joint Venture
- Glaxo Group Research Ltd.
- Glaxo Hong Kong
- Glaxo Laboratories Ltd.
- Glaxo Research and Development Ltd.
- Glaxo Wellcome Inc.
- Glaxo Wellcome PLC
- Glaxo Wellcome SA
- Glaxo Wellcome SPA
- GlaxoSmithKline (China) Investment Co. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals SA
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline KK
- GlaxoSmithKline LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- GlycoVaxyn AG
- GSK Biologicals Shenzhen Co. Ltd.
- GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- ID Biomedical Corp.
- International Clinical Laboratories Inc.
- International Hydron Corp.
- Laboratorios Phoenix SA
- Lombart Optical of Virginia Ltd.
- Maxinutrition Group Holdings Ltd.
- Morrith SA
- Nanjing MeiRui Pharma Co. Ltd
- Nippon Glaxo Co. Ltd.
- Norcliff Thayer and Reheis
- Okairos AG
- Pathology and Cytology Laboratories
- Polfa Poznan SA
- Praecis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Puget Sound Institute of Pathology Inc.
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sachsisches Serumwerk GMBH
- Sirtris Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- SmithKline Beecham
- SmithKline Beecham Animal Health
- SmithKline Beecham Consumer Healthcare
- SmithKline Beecham Corp.
- SmithKline Beecham Healthcare Services
- SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals R&D
- SmithKline Beecham Seiyaku KK
- SmithKline Bio-Science Laboratories
- SmithKline Diagnostics Inc.
- Softsite Contact Lens Laboratory Inc.
- Stiefel Research Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Tesaro Inc.
- Total Support Management Group
- ViiV Healthcare
- Visiontech Inc.
- Wellcome Biotechnology Ltd.
- Wellcome Diagnostics
- Wellcome Foundation Ltd.
- Zambeletti SPA
- Senior Management
Emma Walmsley, CEO
Simon Dingemans, CFO
David Redfern, Chief Strategy Officer
Hal Barron, MD, Pres., R&D & CSO
- Contact Info
Phone: (44) 20 8047 5000
980 Great West Rd.
Brentford, TW8 9GS
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.