Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Qiagen NV
Oncology diagnoses and therefore revenues are returning as we emerge from the pandemic, but the recovery also brings the challenges of reduced diagnostic and eventually vaccine revenues.
Keeping Track: US FDA Approves Amgen’s Lumakras, Myovant’s Myfembree; New Claims For Biohaven’s Nurtec, BMS’ Zeposia
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
Medtechs took a long look at themselves as they rose to the challenges of COVID-19. How they responded, repurposed and regrouped to tackle the coronavirus was both sobering and uplifting. The lessons of 2020 must be integrated into the digitally-enabled health care systems of 2021 and beyond.
A new deal gives Qiagen the option to license T cell-based COVID-19 tests based on the T cell receptor targets identified with TScan’s technology.
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
In Vitro Diagnostics
- Molecular Diagnostics & Genetic Testing
Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Amnisure International LLC
- Biobase, Biotage
- Corbett Life Science Pty. Ltd.
- Digene Corporation
- eGene, Inc.
- ESE GmbH
- Ingenuity Systems Inc
- Genaco Biomedical Products, Inc.
- MO BIO Laboratories
- NeuMoDx Molecular, Inc.
- OmicSoft Corporation
- SABiosciences Corporation
- Ipsogen S.A.
- Qiagen Manchester Limited
- Qiagen N.V.
- Xeragon Inc.
- QIAGEN (Suzhou) Translational Medicine Co., Ltd.
- MEDx Translational Medicine