Medtech Insight is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Alcon employs former Novartis CFO

This article was originally published in Clinica

Executive Summary

Eye care company Alcon has appointed Robert Karsunky to the role of CFO. Mr Karsunky previously held the same position at Novartis’s consumer health division. Novartis has a 77% stake in Alcon, and is currently battling it out with shareholders of the Huenenberg, Switzerland-based firm to buy the remaining 23%. Mr Karsunky will take up his new position on 1 November, when he will replace Richard Croarkin. Mr Croarkin will remain a member of the firm’s executive leadership team until 30 November to help with the transition, after which he will return to a financial position at Nestlé, where he was employed from 1994 until 2007.

Topics

UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

MT095755

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel