Medtech Insight is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Majority stake in Friatec finds new owner:

This article was originally published in Clinica

Executive Summary

A 75%-stake in German ceramics and plastics manufacturer Friatec will be sold for DM 280 million ($176 million), reports Handelsblatt. The remaining 25% are already publicly traded following the flotation in 1995. Friatec also manufactures dental implant systems.

Advertisement

Topics

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

MT089443

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel