Medtech Insight is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Japan Y2K compliance on the rise:

This article was originally published in Clinica

Executive Summary

An increasing number of Japanese medical institutions are taking steps to protect themselves against the Y2K bug, according to a survey by the Japanese Medical Agency. Among the 15,000 medical institutions that took part in the survey, 91.7% were reported to have either completed, or are in the process of completing, their medical device inspections to ensure Y2K compliance, says Pharma Japan. The remaining 8.3% had either not started inspections or gave no response. An earlier study in June found that only 19% of medical institutions had completed their inspections, prompting concern over the country's slow response in tackling the millennium bug.

Advertisement

Topics

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

MT079919

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel