- Medical Device
- Medtronic PLC
- Synthes Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- DePuy Synthes Spine Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Zimmer Spine
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- NuVasive Inc.
- Alphatec Spine Inc.
- Alphatec Holdings Inc.
- Orthofix Inc.
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
- K2M Group Holdings Inc.
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Pioneer Surgical Technology Inc.
- Amedica Corp.
- Kyphon Inc.
- Osteotech Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- US Spine Inc.
- Orthopaedic Synergy Inc.
- Applied Spine Technologies Inc.
- HydroCision Inc.
- Disc Dynamics Inc.
- Innovative Spinal Technologies Inc.
- Vertebron Inc.
- Archus Orthopedics Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- ApaTech Ltd.
- Progentix Orthobiology BV
- RTI Surgical Inc.
- Athersys Inc.
- Isto Biologics
- Replication Medical Inc.
- Intralink-Spine Inc.
- Aetna Inc.
- Medtronic to buy Kyphon for cash
- Medtronic to buy Osteotech for about $118mm
- BSC sells neurovascular unit to Stryker for $1.5bn
- Amedica buys fellow device firm US Spine for undisclosed sum
- Integra buys Innovative Spinal Technologies for $9.25mm
- Cardo Medical pays $1.3mm for Vertebron
- Facet Solutions buys struggling Archus Orthopedics
- Baxter to pay $240mm for ApaTech
- Stryker to distribute Etex's bone graft substitutes
- Etex licenses Alphatec Spine rights to sell biomaterials
- RTI Biologics gets rights to Athersys' stem cell IP
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.