- Medical Device
- Concentric Medical Inc.
- Micrus Endovascular Corp.
- Ekos Corp.
- ImaRx Therapeutics Inc.
- PhotoThera Inc.
- National Institutes of Health
- Balt Extrusion
- ev3 Inc.
- Cordis Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- ReVasc Technologies Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Genesis Medical Interventional Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Johns Hopkins University
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Microbix Biosystems Inc.
- University of Alabama, Birmingham
- University of Texas
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- CoAxia Inc.
- Biocompatibles International PLC
- BrainsGate Ltd.
- Stroke device maker Concentric Medical to go public; withdrawn
- Concentric Medical raises $15mm in venture round
- Micrus Endovascular to get technology rights from ReVasc
- Micrus gets rights to Genesis's FAST Funnel Catheter
- Biotronik AG, Micrus sign neurovascular device deal
- Micrus nets $30.9mm in IPO
- Ekos brings in $12.5mm through its Series D round
- ImaRx Therapeutics completes its IPO
- ImaRx gets rights to Abbott's Abbokinase
- Microbix Biosystems buys ImaRx's urokinase business
- PhotoThera gets $50mm through its Series D round
- Series C brings Israeli neurostim firm BrainsGate $27.5mm
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.