- Medical Device
- Johnson & Johnson
- DePuy Synthes
- Medtronic PLC
- Stryker Corp.
- Synthes Inc.
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Innovative Spinal Technologies Inc.
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
- Advanced Neuromodulation Systems Inc.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- DePuy Synthes Spine Inc.
- Medtronic Sofamor Danek USA Inc.
- Kyphon Inc.
- Cordis Corp.
- SpinalMotion Inc.
- LDR Spine USA Inc.
- LDR Holding Corp.
- Disc Motion Technologies
- NuVasive Inc.
- TranS1 Inc.
- St. Francis Medical Technologies Inc.
- N Spine Inc.
- Abbott Spine
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Paradigm Spine LLC
- Pioneer Surgical Technology Inc.
- Pioneer Surgical Orthobiologics
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Applied Spine Technologies Inc.
- Impliant Inc.
- Ideal Medical Products
- Alphatec Holdings Inc.
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- BioAssets Development Corp.
- EOS imaging SA
- Series E for Globus Medical brings in $110mm
- Medtronic to buy Kyphon for cash
- Series C for LDR Holding raises $25mm
- TranS1 nets $86.2mm via IPO
- Kyphon acquires St. Francis for $525mm in cash plus earn-outs
- Synthes buys N Spine for $30mm plus earnouts
- Paradigm Spine closes $14mm Series C venture round
- Paradigm Spine closes $13.9mm Series D round
- Series E raises $39mm for Paradigm Spine
- Pioneer Surgical buys Encelle
- Pioneer Surgical raises $30.5mm in private placement
- NuVasive buys Osiris's Osteocel business
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.