Medtech Insight is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

ORTHOMET/KIRSCHNER MERGER WOULD CREATE $100 MIL. ORTHOPEDIC FIRM

This article was originally published in The Gray Sheet

Executive Summary

ORTHOMET/KIRSCHNER MERGER WOULD CREATE $100 MIL. ORTHOPEDIC FIRM with the "critical mass essential to sustaining a constant flow of new products and attracting prime distribution resources," Orthomet said in a May 25 release announcing the signing of a letter of intent to merge with Kirschner. Under the proposed deal, Orthomet stock would be issued to Kirschner shareholders, who would own 44% of the resulting company. Orthomet shareholders would own the remaining 56%.
Advertisement
Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

MT002370

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel