- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Domantis Ltd.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Nuvelo Inc.
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bayer AG
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Schering AG
- UCB Group
- Schwarz Pharma AG
- Aspreva Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Biogen Inc.
- PDL BioPharma Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp.
- FibroGen Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Myogen Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis AG
- inVentiv Health Inc.
- J&J gets rights to Vertex's VX950 for HCV; Janssen buys royalty rights
- Bayer HealthCare to sell Nuvelo's blood clotting agent; ends
- AstraZeneca, Pozen co-develop chronic pain treatment; US rights sublicensed to Horizon
- Bayer AG bids on Schering AG
- UCB to buy Schwarz Pharma for €4.2bn
- UCB buys Celltech for £1.53bn in cash
- Aspreva develops Roche's CellCept for autoimmune disorders
- Biogen Idec, PDL develop and commercialize three antibodies
- Protein Design Labs, Roche sign deal for Zenapax; deal ends
- Mitsubishi gets rights to Vertex's VX-950 for hepatitis C
- FibroGen licenses anemia candidate to Yamanouchi
- FibroGen licenses anemia compounds to Astellas
- GSK and Myogen sign two PAH agreements
- Gilead offers $2.2bn for Myogen
- Pfizer acquires Rinat Neuroscience
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.