- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Exelixis Inc.
- Aventis SA
- Genta Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Adolor Corp.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 3M Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pharmacia Corp.
- Novartis AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Takeda Oncology
- Peptor Ltd.
- OSI Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Altana AG
- Xoma Corp.
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- GSK, Exelixis co-develop, -promote therapeutics; terminated
- Genta, Aventis sign $480mm antisense deal; ended
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- GSK co-develops Adolor constipation drug; concludes
- Glaxo, SmithKline merge
- Isis Pharmaceuticals and Lilly in antisense deal
- Lilly / 3M herpes deal is off
- Lilly develops Bioprojet vasopeptidase inhibitors; ended
- Hoechst, Rhone-Poulenc to merge
- Aventis, Millennium sign $450mm anti-inflammatory drug deal
- Peptor enters diabetes collaboration with Aventis; ends
- Genentech and Roche license OSI's lead drug
- Altana, Pharmacia develop and market roflumilast; deal ends
- Xoma to help develop Genentech's anti-CD11a monoclonal
- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.