Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
Lumenis’ surgical business includes the MOSES laser system for minimally invasive urology surgery which will complement Boston Scientific’s LithoVue ureteroscope.
Private Company Edition: Clover’s $230m financing was the largest of recent mega-rounds. Century Therapeutics ($160m), Vividion ($135m) and eGenesis ($125m) also raised big rounds and investors Foresite Capital ($969m), Sofinnova Partners ($540m) and OMX Ventures ($150m) raised new VC funds.
Medtech Insight spoke to attorney Greg Dadika about mass tort litigation, including industry trends, how to find the right law firm, and when it’s the right time to settle a suit.
Formycon and partner Bioeq have offered further details on timing for the submission of their FYB201 proposed ranibizumab biosimilar version of Lucentis in Europe, the US and elsewhere.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation